Defender Pro Malware Cleanup

My host informed me that there are malwares on my site. Can you assist me to clean up this with Defender Pro?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Lemonade

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

I read the chat and I must ask you for additional information before I can even try to do something.

1) Do you have any relatively up to date full backup of the site that you could use in case nothing else worked or clean up would cause some issues on site (it is possible sometimes due to how the malicious code might alter your site’s code!)?

2) Could you please provide me with full access credentials to the site – including db and files access? Note please: there was mention of some IP lockouts – if there’s any such lockout that could possibly prevent me from accessing the site, please lift it temporarily until we’re done with clean up; I cannot provide you with any public static IP;

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send me your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Adam Czajczyk

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password) <- this is preferred if available!

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Once I get the info, I’ll access the site, review and check it and do what I can to clean it up. I’ll also follow up explaining what I found and what I did and what I would suggest to do to minimize the risk of future infections (though please note that nor I neither anyone else can give you a 100% guarantee of that, the risk is always there regardless of whatever precautions you’ll take!).

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.