Defender says site is blacklisted on google but it isn't.

I received defender blacklist reports this morning. Defender says site is blacklisted on google but it isn't.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kevin!

I responded to your other two threads asking if we could continue here. It would be great if we could stick to this one because the issue seems to be the same (and I think the solution will be exactly the same as well). If necessary, we'll get back to those other threads later, is that fine for you?

As for the issue. I'm aware of the thread that you linked to. It popped out just recently but what I suggested was a "first resort" action that helps in some cases. The issue is related to what could be called a "first ping" which means - in that case - the first connection of blacklist monitoring and our system. That's why I suggested giving it another try.

That being said, the issue is already "on the table" and developers are working on it so there should be an update to the plugin released soon (though I don't have any ETA on this) addressing it. Once it's out you'll be notified in your dashboard so please update the plugin then.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Kevin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for your reply.

I feel like these support issue are not taken seriously and in a timely manner.

We rely on your plugins being the best and working properly before being released to us. Not released to us to beta test.

I still have issues on almost every site with defender saying that the wp core needs updating to the latest version yet all of them are already updated.

Then these issues with the google blacklist.

I get a lot of false/positives with defender on almost every site in some form.

We we need is an accurate time frame ETA when this issue will be fixed.

This should be top priority since there are issues with it.

Please let me and the WPMUDEV community know when the new update will be released.

Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kevin!

I understand your point but I'm really not able to give any ETA. It is an important issue and it's being worked on but we don't get any ETA's. There's a lot of plugins and different issues come up so it's all very dynamic. I'm sure this will be taken care of as soon as humanly possible.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.