defender scan stuck at 0% more than

scan started over 24 hrs ago still at 0%

• Hoang Ngo

Hi Jeff,

I hope you are well today.

I've checked your site, I made a patch to fixing this issue. However, I want to apply that myself, and monitor if any issue happen. Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Hoang

• Jeff

Hello Hoang, I am sorry for my delayed response to your request. I am only able to work on the computer a few hours a day because I have Parkinsons Disease.

Please explain what you need for some items of information requested:

- Admin/Network access - does this mean you need my user name and password for my Go Daddy Hosting account?
    - What exactly do you need for "include FTP"? is this the remote server login?
    - which URL's are relevant? I have 9 or 10 domains nested within my primary account "comelivenow.com at Go Daddy. Do you need the URLs for these other sites? or some other URL's?

Do you want this information submitted through this forum, or on the "contact form" you mentioned in your previous message? Thank you for YOUR patience!

Jeff

• Hoang Ngo

Hi Jeff,

I hope you are well today.

Hello Hoang, I am sorry for my delayed response to your request. I am only able to work on the computer a few hours a day because I have Parkinsons Disease.

I'm sorry to hear that :slight_frown:, so to make it easier, please send me the WordPress admin username/password, and your Godaddy hosting account/password (so I can create a FTP account for me, check the database in case I need etc).

Do you want this information submitted through this forum, or on the "contact form" you mentioned in your previous message? Thank you for YOUR patience!

Please only send via our contact form, forum is unsafe for this type of information.

Thanks!

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.