Defender spam emailing me

I am receiving constant emails from Defender with updates about what's going on at agrilandusa.com.

I changed my password in case the site was compromised... but I am still getting the emails. And Defender says my site is all good.

• Julian
    • Fake Russian Bot

Don't worry, it's just a friendly status email from Defender letting you know about all the activities that took place on your site in a given period. You can turn off this email report in Defender's settings in Defender -> Audit Logging -> Reports

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Rachel,

We had only one more report about Audit Logging sending out so many emails and our developers are still investigating, but it's hard to debug it because we can't replicate it on any of our installations.

Is it ok if I create a new account on your site with our devs emails and set it as recipient so we can track emails that are being sent?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello @rachel44061!

Thank you for letting us know.

However, I have created an acocunt on your site and added it as a recipient of those reports anyway - just in case, to see what happens. Let's keep it there for a couple of days in case the issue started to happen again, ok?

If it doesn't, please just remove that account (and confirm here) and I think it should stay fine :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.