Define What Each of the Color Selection Areas are in Default/Custom settings

I get totally boggled by the sheer number of items for which we can choose the color in the magazine theme. This seems to be yet another of the themes that does not have a pdf manual? Is there any place that shows, visually, what each of the color picker blocks in the theme options corresponds to? It is very, very time consuming to keep bouncing back and forth, trying out a color and seeing what it affects, how they work together, etc. Would be much, much easier to have a diagram saying this is the "featured image wrapper" and this is the "post date background", etc, etc.

Any help with such a document or list?

Thanks!

• isis

Hi Phil,

That's the issue, there are no use instructions for BP Magazine. It's a shame too, could have been a nice looking layout for me, but I had to move on. I'm sure some of it is my lack of having a full wordpress dictionary memorized, but things like featured post wrapper and headline text shadow, etc, are just not intuitive to me. I would try to put colors from my palette in there, then start navigating around the site to find things were just completely unreadable and colors were showing up in places that I really did not expect theme to be...

Anyway. if someone is ever able to show a screenshot in conjunction with that long list of color options, depicting just what each color choice will affect, that would be awesome. Just a suggestion for now as I have, like I said, moved on to a different theme. More questions to come on that one, I'm sure :slight_smile: but it does have a manual (yay!)

Thanks for taking the time to answer, Phil. I'll mark this as resolved for now.

Cheers!
    Isis

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.