1. I have changed the theme colors in the Upfront / Theme Settings / Colors but the 'green' from the original Spirit theme still appears on many places (for example the mobile nav, on 404 page background…) I managed to change those two in the CSS, but it is nor obvious where else this green might appear. I see this green also still on the blog page for which I did not add custom CSS yet.
Do you have a list of elements that use this green color and are not automatically changed after having changed the "Theme Settings/Colors"?
3. The Heading h2 has set a color in "Theme Settings/Typography" but in mobile h2 appears black (unless I manually go to Upfront mobile view and manually select each title and assign the color. Is that a bug?
3. I managed to edit the 404 page by entering a non-existing URL to access that page. Where can I see ALL pages that I need to adjust to make sure the theme branding is coherent?
4. Pathbar/Breadcrumps: do I need to adjust the pathbar manually on each page/blog?
5. How to change the Slug of an existing page? Cannot find a field on Upfront to change the slug, tried to change it on the WP backend which did not work at all…. Finally I created a new page and entered the correct slug in the beginning. Is it not possible to later change it?
6. How to add a transition to the background image of a region and have the region background transparent?
Thank you for your support
(I read through all the tutorials on your blog https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/upfront-pages-posts/ for the basic it is great but it would help to have more details! And searched through other Q&A on your Support page…)