Delete WPMU Dev Dashboard Notifications

Hi there,

Please let me know how to delete this message from my site:

"Please install the latest version of our free Update Notifications plugin which helps you stay up-to-date with the most stable, secure versions of WPMU DEV themes and plugins. More information »"

I've read the other Support posts and none seem to apply to my issue.

I had a older version of WPMU Dashboard installed but deleted the plugin a while back.

There are no WPMU plugins installed so nothing to edit.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Tina

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Tina,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see that you've two domains registered here with your WPMU DEV account and both seem to have our plugins installed. Furthermore, those plugins have to be enabled in order to trigger that notification. I think you may want to double-check this :slight_smile:

As for hiding the notice itself. You should be able to do this using a custom CSS rule:

.wpmu-message {display:none;}

In order to add it to the page, please use this plugin:

https://pl.wordpress.org/plugins/add-admin-css/

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

• TinaCook
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam,

Many thanks for your reply.

The site with the issue is not listed as I used this plugin ages ago and deleted it. Thanks for mentioning the other sites though, will check out.

Back to the site with the issue. I've added the code you kindly gave me to the CSS Stylesheet Editor (via Jetpack) as don't want to install a plugin unnecessarily. Is that the same as what you suggested?

Unfortunately the message is still showing. Have I done something incorrectly?

Many thanks for your help,

Best regards,
    Tina

• TinaCook
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,

Thanks for your help with this. I've installed the plugin as you recommended and added the code. The notification is still showing up. Have taken a screenshot to show you. Is there something I've missed?

Best regards,
    Tina

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Tina,

I just read your thread once again and based on what I see you don't have any WPMU plugins installed on your site, is that right?
    If that's the case I can't see a reason why this would show on your site.

Could you create one admin account for me and send me login details via our contact form so I could have a look at this?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.