Deleted membership plugin but leaves pages it created on all my sites and will not allow images and

need help on this one. site is down. how do I remove membership plugin completely?

• dreamwc

@guestugolf
    First off I second Joe's suggestion. FTP in and make sure every single file of that plugin is removed.

This should resolve your issue but if it does not there are a couple of other things we can look at like make sure all the table information it created is removed also. However, go with the KISS method first I always say, and that usually fixes it every time. Also, you could be experiencing a conflict...do you have any other plugins installed that do not come from this site? If so was it installed recently? Just something else you may want to consider...

Either way I wanted to add a small side note here for you and everyone else who reads this. I wanted to remind everyone because of possible situations like this, when even a trusted, stable plugin can cause unexpected results, for whatever reason we must always be able to rely on our backups. Run your backups regularly folks, you will be thrilled you did. Even while designing your site, this practice may very well allow you to go back to a point that was stable if you have an issue, saving you lots of time, and if you are a developer time is money. Have a great day guys!

Note: My grandfather is the one who taught me the KISS method Keep It Simple Stupid! LOL He would tell me that every time I was over complicating something when I didn't need to. Good advice. =)

• guestugolf

yes deleted through ftp. Still left pages on sites but went to each site and deleted pages. still having problem with the featured images not displaying. Seems to have moved them or deleted them from site libraries. fixing this by just uploading the images again. maybe it was not compatible with what I am using. Thanks for your help.

Theme is movable by theme junkie
    Plugins I am using below.
    Auto post thumbnails
    new blog templates
    threewp broadcast
    wp touch

• aecnu

Greetings Kerry,

I am afraid not, it used to be that those pages were not automatically created but it was a support nightmare because people did not create them and could not figure out how the plugin works so now they are automatically created for them.

But just the same they are easy enough to delete are they not? I ask this only because I have not done a clean install of this plugin --> therefore I already have these pages.

If you do not mind Kerry I am going to close this ticket so that we may concentrate on specific issues you encounter with the creation of a new ticket addressing that specific issue or related issues.

If this is not all right with you please feel free to simply check mark this ticket below as not resolved and please be sure to post any new errors or symptoms you are having regarding the issues mentioned in this thread.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

I look forward to assisting you if needed.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.