Deleting Pro Sites and re-installing it

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem with my Pro Sites installation and was thinking about trying to delete it and the re-install it. Will that affect my Multisite Network? I have app. 20 subdomains, will they suffer any loss with this? Is there anything else I should be aware of if I do it?

My issue is that when I enable Stripe Payment it deletes all my configurations in Pro Sites and Stripe is still disabled. See ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/when-i-enabled-stripe-payment-with-pro-site-it-deleted-all

I've granted access to support, if you have any thoughts on another way to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Rasmus

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Rasmus,

How are you doing today?

It really depends on what exactly are you looking to do, if you're looking to try to simply replace the plugin files (replace current one with the fresh copy) that will not affect your sites in any way. If you're looking to completely remove Pro Sites (including info from the database) that will affect your subscriptions and Pro Site information regarding those subsites but it should keep the subsites as they are. Either way before doing something like this I'd strongly suggest making a full site backup just in case something goes wrong so you can restore it.

Regarding your issue from another thread lets please keep everything in one thread so we can avoid any possible confusion in the future so please post there and wait for the staff response in that one.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.