Delivery Address(es)

We currently only sell locally and provide delivery services. I would like to prompt customers for a delivery address and still have a billing address for manual payments.

It would also be really great if the customer could save multiple delivery addresses with a "nickname" so that they can just select that address when they make an order.

Can you help me with this?

• aecnu

Greetings kevin_tucker,

Thank you for the great question but custom coding is beyond the scope of the support we provide here though we do try to help if we can.

With that said, this is what I think can do the job for you.

When the customer clicks the manual payment they are redirected to a custom form you make with the applicable information that you require to get the job done as you see fit.

To make the form there is the Form Maker plugin and of course other form generating plugins etc. like Gravity Forms.

An htaccess statement can be used to redirect the manual payment button to your custom form but I would need to know the details of the URL to provide you with the exact htacces coding to make this happen.

However it will be like this:

Redirect 301 /oldmanualpage.php http://www.yoursite.com/newcustom manualpage.html

That should do the job for you.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.