Demo not being imported successfully

I cannot import demos of Oxygen Builder, the site is hosted on WPMU DEV Hosting.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mohamed

I hope you’re well today!

Could you tell me please what is the result of such import attempt? I mean:

– it doesn’t import demo content at all or it does but just partial/broken?

– are there any error messages/warnings and if so – what are they saying?

– is the site behaving “weirdly” during the import procedure (e.g. going down or giving blank screen or similar thing)?

Kind regards,

Adam

• Mohamed
      • Flash Drive

Your colleague ask me same questions in live chat and this ticket created by him. And he replicated the error

So, Why you ask me again?

Anyway, Simply in Oxygen you can start from premade. when you choose one the procces work until “Loadin Templates ” step. Then It freeze

In console, you will see 502 error related tp ajax file

Best Regards

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mohamed

Thank you for your response!

Your colleague ask me same questions in live chat and this ticket created by him. And he replicated the error

So, Why you ask me again?

When a ticket is created by the staff, it’s always clearly marked as such and there’s a reference to the relevant chat added for us (staff). In case of this ticket there is no chat support person assigned and no chat referenced so for me the ticket looks like created by you and I wasn’t aware of the chat. That’s why I asked you this questions, I wouldn’t if I knew about the chat. With been dealing with temporary issues on our end recently – with our APIs – and that also affected forum slightly and apparently that’s why this ticket was not referenced as created by staff and not linked to the proper chat. I’m sorry for misunderstanding and the trouble.

Being told that there was a chat about it, I was able to find it so I got a clearer picture of the case.

Anyway, Simply in Oxygen you can start from premade. when you choose one the procces work until “Loadin Templates ” step. Then It freeze

In console, you will see 502 error related tp ajax file

Yes, I was able to replicate and confirm that too. I also run some additional tests to see if I can find a reason and a solution for this but so far I wasn’t able to. I’ve included our developers/admins in the case so they would check what’s happening “under the hood” in order to identify the cause of the issue and possible solutions.

Please keep an eye on this ticket and we’ll update you here as soon as we get to know more from them about the case.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.