Demo theme install won't work

Hi
I have installed the ‘Nuovo’ theme to digitalhub.marketing, and tried to install their standard demo. As you can see it didn’t work.
It’s a multi-site install with another theme active, so I thought it might be one of their plugins conflicting. However I’ve disabled all of them and it still doesn’t work.
thanks, Neil.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Neil McEvoy ,

I checked the mentioned website, and I’m afraid it seems more like an issue specific to the theme. The theme does import all the demo data, but it isn’t replacing the WooCommerce products or it’s relevant templates.

Once I enabled the Slider Revolution plugin and disabled the WooCommerce plugin I could notice the page loading as below:

Where after the blue section the demo got imported correctly. Maybe as a workaround you could try deleting the current page, and re-do a new import and see whether it works?

If that doesn’t work then since it’s a 3rd party theme what we could check regarding this is limited. I’m afraid this is something you’ll have to bring into your Themes Support as they could give a better idea regarding what could have gone wrong in there.
    https://codebean.ticksy.com/

Please do let us know how that goes. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Neil McEvoy
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks Nithin.

I have logged a support ticket and am awaiting their response.

In the meantime, is there any way to reinstall / refresh WordPress without changing the domain details? I’m happy to reboot WordPress, but I’ve paid to have the multi-site / SSL parts set up and I don’t want to have to repeat that.

Thanks, Neil.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.