Design of Block Page

Hi

Is it possible to change the layout/design of the page showing to blocked visitors? We have a few members websites, and sometimes the members try to log in 5 times, and gets blocked. We want to show a page to them that looks like the website, and not like the Defender Plugin. :slight_smile:

Is this possible? A hook would be fine.

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi no such agency,

Thanks a lot for asking. Currently it's not possible to set custom page for the locked users. But I'm pinging our developer regarding this to find out if there is any hook for this. We will update you as soon as we get anything from him.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Hoang Ngo

no such agency,

I hope you are well today.

If you want to update the view, then you will need to change the plugin code. However, the modification will be lost after new update. I will add a hook in next version, so you can easier to modify this :slight_smile:

For now, please replace the file /wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/ip-lockout-module/view/locked.php with yours, it will update the lock screen.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.