Design

Hi Guys I’m looking to build a site with a theme like this website

http://market.socialbakers.com/?ref=www-top-bar#utm_source=socialbakers.com&utm_medium=top-bar

Do you know if this is possible in WordPress and if you’ve developed or come across any theme that might give me similar results. I don’t mind buying it from a third party if necessary.

thanks Kevin

• Gabe
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Kevin. You can definitely do something like this with WordPress. I’m not sure where you could get such a template as that design looks 100% custom. You could try a marketplace like themeforest.net, but if you want something that looks that good and you can’t find a theme to start with, you’ll likely pay $3000+ (likely at least $5,000) for something of that quality and functionality. Some try to cut corners, but solid code and great design are expensive.

Your best bet is to find something you like in a marketplace and start with that. If you can justify the cost down the road, then spring for an expensive custom design. Most design is a process of iteration along with your product/services. Hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.