Desperate to be able to send auto reminders out of Events+

Hi, I have already been told that Event+ will not send reminders which is a real shame. I see you have a plugin called 'Automessage' . Is there any way you could suggest that would enable me to cobble together a way to send out 2 emails (one 20 days before the event and one 5 days before the event) automatically or even semi automatically. Maybe by using 'Automessage' I desperately need to find a solution to this issue as the client needs it big time.

Could i even pay for alts to be made to existing code to set up these auto messages?

if not is there another plugin or system that would work with or connected to Events+ to somehow solve this problem?

Many thanks

• Sajid

Hi @Studio3creative

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for any inconvenience regrading events+ plugin. I am afraid there is not direct integration is available out of the box between Events+ and Automessage.

However it can be integrated with E-Newsletter plugin. You can enable add-on from Events > Settings > Add-ons > Email: E-Newsletter integration. It requires E-Newsletter to be installed and active.

You can easily send newsletters about your events with e-Newsletter integration. This can work especially well for invite purposes.

Once the add-on is activated, you will notice the e-Newsletter meta-box when creating or editing an
    event. When you save the event, users will be sent a newsletter according to the settings you specify.

1. Select a newsletter from the When I save my event, send this newsletter drop box in order to send a newsletter when the event is published.
    2. Tick the Use this newsletter as template setting to have the selected newsletter include event details and other event-specific macros.
    3. Tick any of the RSVPs to newsletter group options to update or create a respective member group in e-Newsletter.

Alternatively you can also hire third party developer from custom development board. They are not employee of WPMUDEV and work independently. But they are familiar with our plugins and framework very well.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.