detailed docs about setting up pro sites with banners

Hi guys,

I'm having problems with pro site accounts and simple ads, I want to have simple ads (Google banners) on all pages (more or less) but not on pro site accounts.

So far I have tried various different methods but to no avail everything I do the ads still appear on pro site accounts..

Are there any detailed docs in regards to configuring pro sites with simple ads or even ad sharing .. I really need to have this banner system in place in order for all this to work..

thanks for your time.

Cain

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Cain

I hope you're having a great day!

There an Advertising module included in Pro Sites. :slight_smile:

Simply activate that module under Pro Sites > Advertising in your network admin. Then, under Pro Sites > Settings, scroll down until you see a new Ads section.

There, you can set the minimum level to be ad-free, enter your ad codes, and a whole lot more.

Please let us know if this helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

• Cain
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi @Patrick

hope your doing well?

I understand that page of options you have posted within the picture.

So in a nut shell your saying that I don't really need to run "Simple ads" or "Ad sharing" plugins in order to use banners IF I'm using pro sites, since pro sites has its own advertising feature within it similar to the other advertising plugins? (to be honest I never even stopped to notice that I just assumed that this panel was added due to the other plugins being activated ... interesting i will check this now..

brb

Cain

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.