Details about coupons

If I understand other forum posts correctly, coupon codes only apply to the first month payment. Is this correct?

If so, what happens if I make the coupon for more than the first months payment?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dannyoutlaw,

I was going through the back of the ticket system and found this ticket hanging around.

Sorry for the delay in a reply but you responded to a ticket that was over four months old and being monitored by somebody who is no longer with WPMU Dev, it is fortunate anyone seen this ticket at all.

No that there is stripe integration, is there a way to setup ongoing discounts via coupon?

This I do not get, please clarify.

I want to offer beta testers of my site a lifetime discounted rate. Any ideas on how to do this if I cant use coupon codes?

I do not know a lot about stripe, actually nothing and after reviewing their site and especially their rates, thought of my PayPal account and a song "can't touch this"

Therefore I did not dig into it any further.

However, for these special accounts why not just manually add them as forever and send them a discounted Stripe or PayPal recurring payment/subscription form and if they drop it, in which you will be notified, then manually drop their account?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dannyoutlaw,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.