Developing a Payment Gateway Interface for Marketpress

Hi there,
I need to develop a payment Gateway interface to Marketpress. Unfortunately I have no Idea what it would take (in terms of time) and what a reasobanle price would be to pay a developer to develop one for me. Could someone on staff, or someone experienced in this give me some idea of the amount of time it should take and what a reasonable price would be to pay for such a service.

• aecnu

Greetings goodsportz,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

To give a specific number to this question is extremely difficult due to the fact that an answer on cost is greatly dependent upon the actual gateway interface you want developed and to which particular gateway you are linking.

To get a feel for this I would suggest starting at vWorker (formerly rent-a-coder) to get bids on the project - of course be sure to give the name of the gateway you want developed.

It would also be in your best interest to seek bids in our very own WPMU Jobs section if you have not done so already.

Between the two you should be able to get a fair price and the job done to your satisfaction.

Cheers, Joe

• goodsportz

Thanks, I have posted on your job board and received a quote for $3400 USD to do the job.
    So far that's the only response.
    That seems a bit rich to me, so I'm looking for some guidance. I really need a ballpark estimate.
    Here is the info on the gateway http://www.eway.com.au/Developer/eway-api/ There are two API's I need, CVM-XML and Recurring Payments
    Please provide a gut based estimate of what you believe would be a fair price, I'm not asking for you to be right, just to give me your best guty based estimate on what you think would be fair. I'd really appreciate that.

• goodsportz

Thanks, I have posted on your job board and received a quote for $3400 USD to do the job.
    So far that's the only response.
    That seems a bit rich to me, so I'm looking for some guidance. I really need a ballpark estimate.
    Here is the info on the gateway http://www.eway.com.au/Developer/eway-api/ There are two API's I need, CVM-XML and Recurring Payments
    Please provide a gut based estimate of what you believe would be a fair price, I'm not asking for you to be right, just to give me your best guty based estimate on what you think would be fair. I'd really appreciate that.

• aecnu

Greetings goodsportz,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by
    yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live
    support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free
    to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as
    Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.