Devolver dinero, por Error en Suscripcion,

Devolver dinero, por Error en Suscripcion,

Hola, hice un pago por el uso del plugin "Ultimate Branding", creía que al pagar podía usar el plugin por siempre y tras pagar me di cuenta que estaba pagando por una suscripción.

Os pido por favor me devolvais el dinero del pago, me he dado de baja de la subscripción como podréis ver y no he usado el plugin.

Muchas gracias,

Feliz AñoDevolver dinero, por Error en Suscripcion,

• Sajid

Hi @aeky,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tried to translate it with Google translate and assume that you want a refund. For all refund please contact our billing department directly via our contact form because they have more details about your account than support staff.

Please always post your question in English, we don't offer support in language other than English, at the moment. I am sorry.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• aeky

Hey there,

Sorry about the language.
    Attempt to make a "ticket" to the purchasing department and does not work, when I select the department the ticket process is interrupted. Please can you give me an email to write.

Thank you very much, attached text in English.

AEKY

Returning money, failed Subscription

Hello, I made a payment for the use of the plugin "Ultimate Branding", he believed that he could use to pay the plugin after paying forever and I realized I was paying for a subscription.

I ask you please payment Repay the money, I've dropped the subscription as you can see and have not used the plugin.

Thank you,

• Nastia

Hello @aeky, I trust you are well today!

You can continue to use the Ultimate Branding plugin after your subscription ends. But you will not be able to update it when the new version is out and you will not be able to use our support services.

If you still wish for a refund, please visit our contact page and select "I have a billing question":
    premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.