DH Menu Mega Menu Not Functioning on My Site Using Canvas

Good afternoon!

I am having issues with DH Menu Mega Menu. I am building a flyout menu with them and the changes that I have made are not showing up on the webpage, http://www.digitalreachopm.com.

I have turned a couple of plugins off and on and I am not sure why this is not working.

I added images for the menu to test the functioning through the regular appearance>menu options and now what I am building in DH Menu is not showing up. Did wordpress add the option to place photos in menus recently or is that option due to my DH Menu Mega Menu plugin?

I granted access to the site if that helps at all.

In summary, I am not sure why DH Menu Mega Menu is not working and would like some support.

Thank you for all of the wonderful support! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Mandy

• Ash

Hello @Mandy

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I can see the images and menu in your site. But you need to adjust some css to look it nicer. For example, if you add the following:

.menu-item a img{
    width: 70px !important;
    height: 40px !important;
    }
    ul.nav li a{
    font-size: 30px !important;
    padding-left: 0.8 em !important;
    padding-right: 0.8 em !important;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS

It should look like the screenshot.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Mandy

Thank you for the reply and for the suggested css, it is helpful.

The main issue I am having is not with the way that my menu is currently laid out nor the images that I am using, I still have layout work to do. The issue that I am having is that the megamenu/flyout menu properties that I am configuring for DH menu, the plugin, are not working.

I made this menu using appearance>menu. I use canvas from woothemes. I am unsure if the option to put an image in the menu is from canvas or if it is a new wp feature.

I am wanting to create a mega menu on each tab and the configurations that I am making to test the plugin are not appearing on the site. If you go into DH menu on the bottom of my control panel, you will see that I have a megamenu with widgets built onto "welcome" In appearance>widgets you can add widgets to be available to this plugin and I have done so, however the changes that I am making within the plugin are not showing up on my site. I have tried to remove a couple of other plugins and nothing is changing the results. I am not sure if it is a canvas thing or what, but I was wondering if y'all could help me to figure out what it is that I might be missing.

Your help is always wonderful and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mandy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.