Dialog box user/admin

Ok this is gonna be tricky and might be hard to explain, but let's give it a goal.
I'm gonna have a vide membership site, where i'm gonna teach music.
O single lesson page vere i plan to put videos, photos, some content, I also want to create a dialog box. So an user can ask questions while studying the lesson. This dialog box is suppose to be private and separate for each individual lesson. So every student can get individual answear to each lesson without having to search it inbetween other users questions. I think it may improve studying process. There may be an option to post some stuff to forum. But the concept is to keep clear history from each lesson which would help to measure the learning process.

Anybod know a plugin that could help to create such a dialog box, or maby some similar solution or even maby totally different solution which is 1000 time better. What anyboy think about that, maby it's worth trying to request such a function. Any feedback is priceless !!! :slight_smile:

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Just went over the settings via the page link I gave you above and took a peek at the installation and use instructions.

Looks like you can add the chat to a specific page (ie a lesson page) and limit it to logged in users and there is even a shortcode :slight_smile:

• szymonfortuna
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Wow some great news !!

Looks like you can add the chat to a specific page (ie a lesson page) and limit it to logged in users and there is even a shortcode :slight_smile:

Do you know if you can use this chat to have a private conversation with a single person?
    The concept is for an user to be able to comment, ask questions for the specific lesson and he/she can see the history of the chat (so it's not only in live chat). And this would work for each user separatly.

Not sure if i explained clearly enough... :slight_smile: anyway so far small +1 from me.
    You're very supportive, I aprriciate it alot !!

• szymonfortuna
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Wow some great news !!

Do you know if you can use this chat to have a private conversation with a single person?
    The concept is for an user to be able to comment, ask questions for the specific lesson and he/she can see the history of the chat (so it's not only in live chat). And this would work for each user separatly.

Not sure if i explained clearly enough... :slight_smile: anyway so far small +1 from me.
    You're very supportive, I aprriciate it alot !!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Thanks for the rep points :slight_smile:

You can choose to publish chat history, which might be a great idea for you

Even though you want members to be able to ask questions, others can benefit from those conversations, and unless there is any personal information to risk, would be a great archive. Maybe even use tags for reference! Ok, I'm running away with myself here :slight_smile: Sorry

There is no "private" option however I am sure (depending on your user base) you can set up a page or times for your users to contact you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.