Diferent user create new blog option

Hello,
my network multisite have a normal create new site option for the user.
can we have the look and way of creation like the one in the screenshot ?
another question:
How can we limit the number of sites that a user can have by levels ?
for example basic level , the users can have 5 blogs and for the premium level they can have 10

Thank you
Best Regards

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Monica,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Changing look and content of admin-side/user dashboard screens would require some heavy CSS customization and additional code. Since you're aiming to offer "basic" and "premium" levels and also differentiate features depending on selected level, have you already considered using our "Pro Sites" plugin?

It would let you define various levels of "access", provide a nice (easy to customize) front-end signup/blog creation form and even let you easily charge for "premium" levels and customize available features. It also lets you gain more control over sub-sites created by users of your Network.

Please take a look here and let me know what do you think about it:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Monica
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,
    thank you for your reply.

Is possible you create for me, one module for this solutions?
    And it is possible to have the creation of the new blog and blogs limit information, as shown in the image?

And how much it costs for you to develop this for me?

Thank you
    Best Regards

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Monica,

I hope you're well today!

We do not offer custom development services. What you're asking for sounds like a very handy feature that would greatly enhance our Pro Sites plugin. It has been submitted to the developers before so hopefully they'll implement it in future.

As for custom solution, you may want to post a question at our "Jobs & Pros" job board here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Please note that we - as a WPMU DEV staff members - are not involved there in any way, nor we are answering questions there or offering any services.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.