Difference between E-news letter and Subscribe by mail

I am confused to consider for the difference between E-news letter and Subscribe by mail.

Would some one let me know about the significant problem?

King regards.

KAZUKI

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Kazuki,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

There is quite a difference between these two plugins, with Subscribe By Email your users actually subscribe to your new posts, so you can set up the plugin to send an email to all subscribers as soon as the post is published so they are notified about that new post.

e-Newsletter on the other hand allows you to create custom newsletters, subscription groups, and much more.
    This will allow you to send any kind of email to your subscribers and it's not dependant on new post, you can send them whenever you want and to whatever users you want.

Hope this clears things up, if you have any followup questions let us know :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Kazuki,

That is correct.

Subscribe By Email - Sends users notifications when new post is published on your site.

e-Newsletter - Allows you to create custom newsletters and send them whenever you want, regardless if you publish something on your blog, it also allows you to create user groups in order to send email just to certain groups instead of all subscribers.

Hope this make it clearer but if you still have doubts let me know :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.