Difference in Job Budget in the table / summary and edit fields

Another bug.

I have entered some test data to the Jobs & Experts plugin and a strange thing happens. When I edit the budget figures, e.g. change the original max budget $1000 for a job to lets say $2 for the job, then it changes the sums in job description to a random sum - in this particular case to $205. However, when I click on 'Edit', it shows me still $2.

The test module visible here: http://seriousplaypro.com/job/

Any ideas?

• Marko

Aha - a further note. It appears that this bug appears when I enter zero as the minimum budget. When I add any non-zero integer then the edited figure and figure in the job description matches.

Hence - may I kindly ask you to check if you could review the module so that it could also allow specifying zero and zero for minimum and maximum job budget figures. In our case we need this feature as we have often pro bono assignments that people take up.

• Ivan

Hey Marko,

Hope you are well and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

I was able to reproduce this on my install, it's a odd bug indeed.
    I will make sure the developer knows.

Hence - may I kindly ask you to check if you could review the module so that it could also allow specifying zero and zero for minimum and maximum job budget figures. In our case we need this feature as we have often pro bono assignments that people take up.

I am not sure at this point if the developers are planning to include this feature.

Can you start new thread for this feature request to see if other members want it?
    If there is strong feedback it might get included, the feature might get included sooner.
    I personally think this is a must have.

Thanks,
    Ivan