Different calenders for different services

Hi,

I have a website where you can book reservations,i am trying to set up another service (second one) where you can make appointments on a different callender. When i select the other service and press the button "show available times" it doesn't change the calender...

I need to have that set up because the reservations are both available on different times..

It needs to have a specific callender for a specific service.

Cheers,

Twan

• Twan
    • Flash Drive

These are my shortcodes for the website:

[app_services ... select="Kies een oefenruimte:" ... show="Laat beschikbare tijden zien" ... autorefresh="1"]

[app_monthly_schedule ... service="0" ... title="Onze kalender voor START" ... logged="Druk op een vrije dag om te reserveren."]

[app_monthly_schedule ... add="1" ... title="Onze kalender voor START" ... logged="Druk op een vrije dag om te reserveren."]

[app_confirmation ... title="Controleer de afspraak tijden en bevestig deze alstublieft:" ... button_text="Bevestigen" ... name="Naam:" ... email="E-mail:" ... phone="Telefoonnummer:" ... note="Bandnaam:" ... confirm_text="We hebben uw afspraak ontvangen, bedankt!"]

[app_pagination month="1"]

• Twan
    • Flash Drive

I Think something is going wrong with the settings.
    Beacause when i add another calender with the short code : [app_monthly_schedule ... service="2"]
    It still shows the 'normal' calender.

Do you might know what settings i should change?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Twan,

Hope you're doing well today!

If you have the service parameter set to '0' then it should be changing the calendar as you select a different service from the dropdown.

I think the problem here is that you don't have different service providers selected. Service providers are what you use to set the "working hours". If you only have 1 service provider then the calendars for each service will look very similar, since when you book a time for one service it will make that time "busy" for the other service as well since the only service provider is now booked.

What kind of setup do you want here? Is there only 1 service provider? Is there different times for each service? Let us know a bit more information on the schedule that you're after then we can help you achieve that :slight_smile:

Might be good to take a look at our YouTube tutorial for Appointments+ too: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1BcivFAIdvk-1xYU5nBHcwrbTY-WgWy

Hope this helps Twan! Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Twan
    • Flash Drive

Hey Tyler.

Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

I ain't using any service providers.
    I have 2 rooms for bands to hire the 'standard' one and the 'luxury' one.
    They are set up as different services, they don't need service providers.
    Both are on the same time 20:00.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.