Different home pages for members and non-members?

Is it possible to set-up a page as a 'home page' for those you are signed in and those who are not?

I'd like to have a website homepage and a community mainpage. I have pages that non-members can see, but I'd like to have a mainpage for members that visitors can not see.

Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance!

• leighgordon
    • Flash Drive

I am using the membership plugin.

Maybe this will help....

On my current 'homepage' i have a call to action to signup for my community. Once a user signs up, they still see that same 'homepage' and now the call to action is irrelevent. I'd like them to be directed to a 'community mainpage' - does that help?

I have a /welcome page created and my settings are set for registered users to go to it, but I'm not seeing that it's working.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings leighgordon,

Thank you so much for the additional input and details of what you were wanting to do and what plugin was relevant to the site and item we are trying to address.

In this case, I believe a log in redirect plugin redirecting to the page you prefer is a good solution.

The Login With Ajax plugin may do the job very nicely if it indeed works well with Buddy Press considering the claims:

Custom Login/Logout redirections

Redirect users to custom URLs on Login and Logout
    Redirect users with different roles to custom URLs
    WPML - Language-specific redirects

Or possibly the BuddyPress Login Redirect plugin

Let us know how it goes if you try one of them out and if one of them does the job for you.

Look forward to hearing form you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.