different price depending the time

Hi, is it possible to set different prices depending the hour (or predefined time slot). For example, can you set $10 for booking by 7AM but it would cost 20$ at 8PM, being the same service and same service provider?

Thanks a lot.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

Is this like an Advanced Booking Discount?

Or do you mean that 7AM to 8PM is one price and then after that it's another?

If so then what about setting up two providers, one would be for 7-8 and one for the rest of the time.

Then under the working hours you set up their times. And under the Service Providers tab you can set the different prices.

Would that work for you?

If it's the discount for advanced booking, then that isn't currently possible.

Take care.

• jhonatan1988

Hi, i can see the solution would work and i have done it. However, there is a lot of implications for this solution. For example, you cant show a full calendar with the free slots, because you need to first select the service provider (which now woks as a different cost, not as an actual different service provider.)

Other problem is that when you want to show the appointments for a service provider, you must insert several shortcodes, one for each different price, and this creates several calendars, or several lists. This gets really uncomfortable for the user since he wants to see a full calendar with all his appointments, and what he gets is multple calendars.

The real problem here, and from all my posts is that you cannot make appointments by hour, with different costs. This situation happens very commonly because some slots have more demand than others, for example, in haircut salons, or ceremony rooms.

I think this would not be really hard to develop, as i can see there is a lot done.

Thanks for your help,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.