Different Provider Prices for Different Services

Currently the appointments+ plugin has this field in the admin for additional price. This field basically has no purpose what so ever and does not update the price at all. In the real world different providers have different prices for each services and can’t simply put $50 as an additional price. They also can’t just put 10% more or something like that. I need to let my providers enter a price for each service or tell me what price and I can put it in admin. I would love if they could do it on the frontend. I don’t even need the admin to set a default price because there will be no default price. This is a vital feature that your plugin needs and you should remove the additional field option in the admin and just add a text box next to each services to let provider price be different for every service. Please help me accomplish this much needed mod.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

If I’ve understood your requirements correctly then have you considered the following:-

1. Create a unique set of Services for each Service Provider.

i.e. You can create a set of Services and assign then to one or more Service Providers as required.

e.g. Service1 assigned to Service Provider1 would have a price set

Then create the same Service1 but with a slightly different name and set a different price and assign this to Service Provider2 etc.

I hope this helps

Regards

SteveB

• KWAVE Jimmy
    • Flash Drive

The provider has to be able to edit the price on there own whenever they want not just the admin. Your solutions only provides the admin the ability to change the prices. Also if I have 1000 providers that would be impossible to manually do.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

I’m not aware this functionality is currently available and if not then it may be worth requesting as a new feature.

My understanding is that only admin can create/manage Services and Service Providers.

And Service Providers can only login and manager their appointments and Working Hours through their profile.

Perhaps a wpmu staff member can confirm.

Regards

SteveB

• KWAVE Jimmy
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for your help I think that allowing service providers the ability to change the pricing on there own is a VITAL feature needed. Otherwise the provider would have to notify or contact the admin everytime they want to change pricing. if you have 1000 providers this would be a impossible task.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi KWAVE Jimmy,

I’m afraid that at this moment service providers can’t set their own price and only admin can make this change.

I have moved this to our Features & Feedback section so our developers can consider adding such option in future releases.

If you need to customize this now then you can post a job in our jobs board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

P.S. For any plugin related questions like this one please use our Live Chat because Members, where you posted this, is more of a general discussion section and doesn’t guarantee staff response.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.