Different registration for Employer & Experts

Hi

I want to have different pages for employers & experts. I should be able to categorize them at the time of registration & after registration I should be able to land them on different page .

Kindly let me know how I can categorize people at the time of registration.

Regards
Gourav Pathela

• Gourav

Categorization means Employer & Experts. It is obvious that I am dealing with two set of people in this format. & I want to show different content to both Employer & Expert. Kindly look into it.

Frankly speaking I am really feeling cheated with this plugin Jobs & Expert. It doesn't do anything except giving you a ready made form. That's it. I can't use it for building good quality platform out of it.

• Ash

Hello @Gourav

Categorization means Employer & Experts. It is obvious that I am dealing with two set of people in this format. & I want to show different content to both Employer & Expert. Kindly look into it.

I am sorry, this is not possible out of the box, but I am happy to mark this as a feature request. Let's see what other members think about this.

Frankly speaking I am really feeling cheated with this plugin Jobs & Expert. It doesn't do anything except giving you a ready made form. That's it. I can't use it for building good quality platform out of it.

I think we made it clear. Quote from out product page:

The ultimate WordPress jobs board plugin for sharing detailed listings, expert profiles and ratings. Help your users get more done by connecting jobs and professionals.

and

Create a site where quality professionals come looking to work with you on your next big project.

But if you think, there is any misleading wording, please feel free to let me know, I will send to the doc team.

Cheers
    Ash