different registration prices in events+

All of our events are for golf tournaments. I need users to be able to register from 1-4 people, with members having a lower price.

Right now you can choose 1-4 tickets, but they are all the same price. I also need them to type in their name and dinner selection. How can I accomplish this?

• Patrick

Hi there @Jamie

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

If you want to offer different prices to your users based on their membership level, you can leverage the integration with our Membership plugin to do that. You'll need to install the Membership plugin (if you haven't already) & configure your access levels & subscriptions. Then activate the Membership Integration addon in Events+ to set up your alternate prices.

As for the additional information you want to collect from users who register for an event, you could also activate the MarketPress integration addon in Events+, and use the Personalization field in the MarketPress product you associate with the event. MarketPress integration enables your users to add as many event tickets as they need to their shopping cart, and checkout only once. Also, any MarketPress product that you associate with an event can use the Personalization field so you can collect the additional info you need from your users (dinner selection, etc).

As shown in the screenshot below, once you've activated those 2 addons, you'll see 2 new options in the Event Details metabox when creating/editing an event: a selectbox where you can select the MarketPress product that should be associated with the event, and options where you can set a reduced price for members on a specified Membership access level.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Jamie,

Thank you for your reply.

if you add the fee for paid event then users can directly buy the tickets by clicking on the "Pay Now" button as displayed in the attached screenshot and if you associate the event with the product then you can add that product in to the cart and checkout from the following URL.

http://yoursite.com/store/shopping-cart

You can also add the shopping cart widget in to the sidebar for easy access of it.

Alternatively you can change the "Add To Cart" button to the "Buy Now" button from the following path so that clicking on it the user gets redirected to the checkout page automatically.

Admin Area -> Products -> Store Settings -> Presentation -> Single Product Settings

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.