Different start times for services

Hi,

I am trying to configure appointments+ for three different appointment types for one service provider. Two of these use the same hours and work perfectly by setting the service providers start time (to 9:30am) I have correctly configured these services. Both start at 9:30am.

But the same service provider offers another service that starts at 10:30am (Portfolio Session)

Currently I can not find a combination of settings to achieve this.

The ssystem is in testing on http://maxine.simplecsr.com/make-an-appointment-3

In summary:

Headshot Session - 9:30am-12pm or 12:30am-3pm (this works)
Student Session - 9:30am-12pm or 12:30am-3pm (this works)
Portfolio Session - 10:30am-3pm
(Currently this shows a start time of 9:30am and an unavailable session at 2pm.)

Can you please advise on any way to achieve this.

Thanks
Chris

• chris

Hi Jack,

So dummy users don't show to the public? (i presumed they did) I have done this and it seems to work perfectly. Thanks.

One issue I now find is that when a service is booked with one user it does not make the other services unavailable.

For example on Friday 18th an appointment is booked with Maxine Evans for a Headshot in the morning. This should make the Portfolio session that day unavailable. It does not though (i assume because it is using the dummy provider)

What is the best way to resolve this? (I think there is an option to share resources between services - or is there a better solution.)

Thanks
    Chris

• chris

Hi Jack,

So dummy users don't show to the public? (i presumed they did) I have done this and it seems to work perfectly. Thanks.

One issue I now find is that when a service is booked with one user it does not make the other services unavailable.

For example on Friday 18th an appointment is booked with Maxine Evans for a Headshot in the morning. This should make the Portfolio session that day unavailable. It does not though (i assume because it is using the dummy provider)

What is the best way to resolve this? (I think there is an option to share resources between services - or is there a better solution.)

UPDATE: i have just enabled this add on and linked the services. With capacity set to 1 for each service this has worked perfectly. Please mark this resolved and thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.