different views Dashboard and Public

I don't know if Membership is causing this issue or not.

When I am in Dashboard view, my pages, images etc. all look fine.

When I look at my site using InPrivate browsing, I lose the parent page Members and all the images on pages other than the front page.

I see that several people have had issues with images not appearing but I don't see any solutions in the Forum. This is the kind of thing that would be a great FAQ.

Thanks again, for all you do,

Joanne

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Joanne,

Hmm, that could be due to the download masking, do you have the download masking feature setup?

Also, could you try using the very latest version? It'll help to know how it works with that.

As another possible thing to test to, could you try switching to Twenty Eleven theme momentarily to see if it does the same with that?

Thanks,
    David

• CoachJo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi David,

I switched to 2011 theme and still had the same issues (a couple of other ones went away though). So then I updated Membership. Then I looked everywhere until I found where I had the download masking setup and erased the numbers I'd put in. I checked the site. Nothing found! I put the numbers back in the download masking and stil Nothing Found! Now what?

Joanne

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@colinopseth, thanks for mentioning that possibility! :slight_smile:

@CoachJo, Caching could be the issue there, either in your browser or perhaps even on your site. Do you have any caching plugins activated? And actually, have you tried deactivating other plugins to see where an issue might exist?

-David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya CoachJo,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.