Difficulties with Custompress to show correct CSS and categories

I've set up a custompress, and with a lot of help from support, now looks all running until 2 things:
1 - Categories on menu don't work
I created a post type called atractions (atrações) and the customized posts are working. But i cant categorize them on the menu. If i try to link from menu to my taxonomy, it gives me a 404 error like seen in
http://paratyvip.com.br/atracao/bar/

2 - Also, my customized pages is missing some from the CSS. The title background from each article looses it styles... any guesses how i can correct this issues?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Guido,

Hope you're well?

I've looked at your settings, but I can't see anything wrong there. Let me just ask one of my colleagues @Jack Kitterhing for some of his expertise on this for you. I'm sure it's probably something simple with the rewrite slugs or EP MASKS, but I can't see anything a miss there.

Hopefully Jack will respond soon.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi Guido,

If i try to link from menu to my taxonomy, it gives me a 404 error

your Custom Post Type (atrações) and taxonomy are sharing the same rewrite slug 'atracao' - this causing the problem with 404 error. Slugs should be different for taxonomy and post type. Change one of them and it should be working (in some cases pretty links need refreshing, so after changing slug go to Options -> Permalinks and click Save).

2 - Also, my customized pages is missing some from the CSS. The title background from each article looses it styles

Can you give me link to page where the styles are broken and link to page where I can see how it suppose to look like? I will help me to find where is problem.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.