Digital Access Pass and Pro sites

Hi

I am wondering if there is a way, to call pro sites from another plugin like Digital access pass.

Senario is, lets say we have a free level, silver level and gold level in Digital access pass and pro Sites. Digital access pass has a way to call 3. party apis or script when setting up a product.

Is there anything or a simple script which can call pro sites api or functions, meaning if a user buys silver level in DAP, then they will also get silver level in pro sites.

I am wondering if it would be easier to also install the membership plugin and have Digtal access pass and membership plugin talk toghter

any suggestion or anyone have a small script which calls the functions in pro sites and can be addpated to Digital access pass

thanks in advance

br

Karsten

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @karstenhaldan

That sounds like an interesting idea :slight_smile:

While custom coding of this type (full API integration with 3rd-party products) isn't necessarily within the scope of the support that we provide here, we do indeed try to help whenever we can. And if we know the answer will respond regardless.

So I'll see if I can get the plugin developer in here to at least help point you in the right direction. He may even know how to do it right off the bat... fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Alternatively you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs or perhaps Tweaky.com who could get onto it right this minute.

• karstenhaldan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Patrick

I will keep my fingers crosses :slight_smile: I am hoping the developer might know a way, as I think you are right that it might be a simpler solution then what I am think of above. Could be a quick call to the database might do the trick as DAP is on the same domian but seperate database in phpmyadmin

Lets hope this is an easy tweak

• Aaron
    • CTO

You can call any function in pro sites from another plugin. Useful example:

global $psts;
    $psts->extend( $blog_id, $months, 'Digital Access Pass', $level, $amount );

The hardest thing I would forsee Is I'm guessing DAP is user based, so you need to figure out somehow which blog_id you should be giving pro status.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.