Direct link to an invoice in Membership 2 Pro

Hi,

I would like to send people links to their invoice to pay but when I provide the links it takes them to a 404 page. Ideally I'd like to send them a link like this

https://domain.org/ms_invoice/invoice-for-org-student-testmembership/

And then user Test Membership could login and pay their invoice

However, currently I get a 404

Thanks!

• Raylene

I have the same issue.

If I click the link and try to use it to access an invoice, I get a 404, with no way to log into the account.

IF I already happen to be logged in, this invoice link works. But the point of sharing the direct link was to make it easier to pay the invoice.

It's a bit cumbersome to say to a client:
    "Log in to your account. Then click this link."

I have not tried to refresh permalinks, as it will reset all my page shares if I do that... so I'm hesitant to lose all my share counts.

• Rupok

Hi Raylene,

Well, if the permalink settings are causing that 404, then I'm afraid, you will need to refresh permalink settings to fix that. And if you don't change your permalink structure, and just click on the "Save" button on that page, I don't think that will reset your page shares. I'm not sure about this. So please proceed with your own understanding.

Please let us know what you think about this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok