Directions are backwards

Take a look at http://nagsheadshopping.com/location/
When you click Directions the address appears in the A block instead of the B block. I know you can hit the switch link but why not have it default the correct way.

I will feel like an idiot if I missed something in the settings but I did not change the settings. I am guessing this is the default?

• LubyG

Thanks Arun. I was an Air Force instructor for 23 years. I would always say "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people." (Of course I was joking).

There are two other things I noticed. When Editing the map the Save changes to this map button does not give you a confirmation. I'm using a Network set up so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Second, the directions area is wider than the map.

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey!

Air Force Commander, wow! Should I say "Leutnant Arun Reporting for Duty!"? :smiley:

First, really appreciate you providing exact screenshots depicting your issues. A clear question is the quickest way to a solid answer. Many times users just describe their problem with this and that and we here at support are so confused. Really love your clarity (guess this is something you got from the Air Force - Lima Oscar Victor Alfa :smiley:)

I tested out the "Save changes to your Map" Button and you are right. I will report this to the developer.

The miss-alignment of the directions can be fixed by a simple CSS addition.

- Go to Settings > Google Maps
    - In the additional CSS area, enter the following:

.agm_mh_container { padding-left:20px;}

You will have to adjust 20px to something else, maybe 22/18 to get this perfect. See the screenshot for any clarification.

Hope this works for you, if it doesn't, please give me a direct link to a Live page with the map so that I can fix it using firebug and give you a fix.

Over and out! :wink:

Arun Basil Lal

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.