Directory - add second payment option

Hi

On the off chance, I don't suppose anyone has some advice for adding a second payment option to the Directory plugin.

I wondered if it would be possible to modify the one off payment option.

I am trying to offer the option to pay monthly or pay annually.

Thanks

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

harryhayes,

Hello! Thanks for being a WPMU member :slight_smile:

I am not sure if you add another payment option. I read an old thread that was talking about adding it in, however I think it was majorly revamped since then.

I'll ask the developer to stop here take a look at your question because I think this would be a great feature request.

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Nick,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

This feature request has been made in the past and acknowledged by the lead developer of the Directory plugin.

Any other +1's for this feature?

Since it has made it to the features request forum and is already in the pipeline as you have indicated I will close this ticket.

It might take a bit longer than useful but I'll see if I can get the lead developer in here to assist / give us some advice... in the meantime if you could post the results / problems you've come across doing it yourself here that would definitely help too.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute, but we're aiming to get you sorted ourselves.

I just needed to get it working sooner and hoped it might be a simple modification.

It requires complete front end and back end integration which is not a simple task by any means.

Thanks again for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.