• This is really not a plugin if you have to use a specific theme to make it work. A plugin should be "theme independent" Some plugins that have special pages, provide a template page you can install in your theme.
• A paying user can see ALL directory entries not just their own. Not acceptable.
• I did a test with paying user that created a subscription for 1 day. After that time had expired, the paying user's post didn't disappear. Not sure if its listed that it is suppose to do so. But I would assume that while a customer pays their listing in the directory is visible. Once they are not longer paying or time runs out the listing in the directory shouldn't be visible anymore or unpublished.
• A user can not select the category that they want to be listed in from the front end.
• It would be nice to control how many listings a user can add.