Directory has stopped working

Directory has stopped working. I first noticed that the images for categories no longer appear at resources.christiangays.com

Next I noticed that when I click on a link I get a page not found.
Then I noticed that the url has reverted to using "listing" which I had changed to "information".

I went into Ultimate Branding and put a change in there but it is not fixing the problem.
I would appreciate it if someone could check this out.
Support access is granted.
Thank you.

• viobru

Hi, Mary!

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for granting support access :slight_smile:

1. Regarding the images of the categories not being displayed in the Directory page, I see that you are using our retired Directory plugin in your site and that you are using the last WP too, so it’s possible that the last WP update broke the plugin. But, since this is a plugin that was retired and that we no longer support, I’m afraid I can’t help you with it, sorry :slight_frown:

Please understand that we do not support plugins that were retired. You can find more information about our legacy plugins here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/retiring-our-legacy-plugins/.

2. I had a look at some links, anyway, and I’ve found that for those links that are not working you get 2 different informative messages:

Oops! This isn’t what you were looking for. Are you logged in? You may be showing as logged in if you forgot to logout the last time you were on the site. Please logout and login again.

As for Humour For LGBTIQ's.

Nothing Found. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

As for FREE EBooks Downloadable or Gay Friendly Businesses.

I’ve checked them and in all cases seems that there are no posts included in the category so, I guess that if you add a post to any of this categories you won't get these messages again. I'm not absolutely sure about this since this is a retired plugin, as I mentioned, but you could try it and maybe this way you don't get these messages :slight_smile:

3. Regarding your last question, please note that UB’s Network Wide Text Change feature is not meant to change directory URLs, so it will not be possible to change them using the UB plugin.

Kind regards,

Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.