Directory installation

Hello,

I followed your instructions to install the "Directory" plugin on Wordpress :
- I uploaded the "directory" folder to the /wp-content/plugins/
- I activated the plugin
- I went to Directory Settings, but at this stage I don't see any "import" propositions

How do I have to do to get them.
Thank you

• Timothy Bowers

Hey jodie12, welcome to the WPMU Dev community!

The install instructions refer to our last version of Directory. I believe the version you are using is the one which was released over the last few days.

We need to get those instructions updated. I'm on it!

The option to import is not in the most current version. You are free to create your own categories like you would with a normal WordPress post. :slight_smile:

If you have any further questions then please just let me know. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Kimberly

jodie12,

Sorry we seem to have fallen behind on this!

The new Directory plugin fields are under Listings on your dashboard. Under that tab you can add any categories, listings or tags that you are wanting to put into your directory.

You can also customize the css of the theme to create the appearance you are looking for.

The directory comes with a child theme that you can use as well. It is located under the plugin files, you can access it via your ftp and move it into the themes folder.

There are alot of things that have been integrated into this latest release, so you will find less buttons to click but just as much capability :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you need anything else! Tim is working feverishly to complete a long list of plugin instruction updates, including the Directory, I am sure he will be along to update you on that.

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.