Directory plugin, Buddy Press and registration forms

Hi, I've been searching posts and haven't found anything recent to confirm this for me. Is the Directory plugin compatible with BuddyPress, it says so on the Plugin page on the site but posts here suggest not??

I want to create a site where users can register, have a profile, a listing in a directory and for others to be able to submit requests to them. Seems I need a mix of directory and BuddyPress to do this.

Thanks

• Anne-Marie

Good day,

Thank you for this post. I have a similar question that extends from that step:

When users now also have a profile page that says listings (Directory), can that be upgraded to create a blog linked to that listing with Pro sites (Plus domain mapping)? As well as connecting the shopping portals to it? (Marketplace and Classifieds)?

How far can you extend the functionality from the end user perspective originally registering as a member (buddypress), then from there be given multiple plugin functionality to manage all from within their user account?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Anne-Marie,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

Posting on old threads can also lead to us missing your questions.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original thread starter

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

If the current thread is relevant then please feel free to link back to this in your new one.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks for your understanding here.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.