Directory Plugin – Displaying all listings on one page via shortcode.

Hi,

My question related to the Directory plugin. It’s almost perfect for what I want to do for this site. I only have one category of listings, and I’d like to stylize the page they appear on with a custom header, etc. Unfortunately the listings page is a “virtual page” and so when I go to edit it from the pages section of the admin back-end, nothing happens. There’s a shortcode for listing categories – but I dont want my members to click to my styled “affiliates” page and then have to click “affiliates” again on the list/grid to see the listings. Is there a shortcode / method through which I can display ALL listings (regardless of category) on one page? (or somehow edit the virtual page?)

Thanks,

-JD

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings john_dracup5,

Welcome to WPMU Dev and thank you for the great question.

Is there a shortcode / method through which I can display ALL listings (regardless of category) on one page?

I checked through them and could not find one suitable to do what you have described.

However, if I personally wanted to do this I would make one category and put all the listing inside then make an htaccess redirect to the category page with all the listings.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we’ve not heard from you in a while.

If you’re still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.