Directory plugin displays Classifieds links

Hi. I had installed Classifieds but because it doesn't display all the categories in as neat a way as the Directory does, I then deactivated and deleted Classifieds...and have now activated Directory on one of the multisite sites BUT it is displaying Classifieds AND Listings links in the admin left hand menu. Is that right - that Classifieds links are displaying? And if not - how do I remove them?

Thanks.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

It is normal at the moment, the reason for this is that both Directory and Classifieds are based upon CustomPress.

Both Directory and Classifieds now ship with CustomPress, so when you activate this any Custom Post Types which were made will then become active. But you won't get the commerce options of the plugin which is not activated.

Hope that makes sense?

Two options there, you can leave it as is, it won't hurt but it might be annoying for you. You could even use it as well, it just won't have the extra features as when the actual plugin is activated.

Or you can go into CustomPress and delete the Post Type for the one you are not using.

If you have any further questions about this issue then please let em know.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.