Directory Plugin Form Fields/Taxonomy

Hello,

I purchased the Directory plugin and am having some trouble setting up the form fields. I’m attempting to remove the “title” and “content” boxes that are included by default and replace them with my own custom taxonomies. But I’m unable to do so- also I would like the taxonomies to by searchable by users through the “Taxonomy Picker Plug-in”. Currently only the default “title” and “content” are searchable but not the taxonomies that I set on my own.

How can I fix this?

One other question- How can I go about making it so that non-users (anyone who visits the site without making an account) can make a post?

Thank you,

Yonathan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Yonab12,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Though custom coding is beyond the scope of the support we provide here, I believe it is in your best interest to be working with the newest rework of the Directory plugin located here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/importing-listings-into-directory#post-277647

Please advise if you are going to stick with the current version or if you are going to try out the RC version which means any day now it will be a full blown release?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any way.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers!

Tom

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.