Directory plugin theme questions

I have currently installed the Directory plugin theme and I have some problems with it.

1: I would like to remove the box that is above the main body of content that has the "Go To Profile", "Add A Listing", "Log In/Out" buttons on it. I was wondering if anyone could help me with that.

2: On my directory categories, the color of the categories are blue, I would like to change this color and was wondering how I go about doing this also.

3: Also, the main body content box doesn't hold all of my categories in it, I was wondering if there is a way to make it longer so I can fit them all in.

4: I was wondering if there is a way to add some widgets on the empty spaces on the Left and Right sidebars? If so, I was hoping someone could talk me through this.

5: Finally, I have a icon I would like to put on the top of the page and I was wondering if someone could show me how to do it also.

I appreciate anyone reading this and trying to help me.

Thanks,
Mathew

• Ash

Hello @Mathew

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

2: On my directory categories, the color of the categories are blue, I would like to change this color and was wondering how I go about doing this also.

Please add the following code in your stylesheet:

#dr_list_categories h2 a{
    color: #000000 !important;
    }

Change the color code as you wish.

3: Also, the main body content box doesn't hold all of my categories in it, I was wondering if there is a way to make it longer so I can fit them all in.

.dr_list_grid{
    overflow: hidden;
    }

4: I was wondering if there is a way to add some widgets on the empty spaces on the Left and Right sidebars? If so, I was hoping someone could talk me through this.

In the homepage I don't see any sidebar. Also, if there is any sidebar, you can set new widget into the sidebar from your Admin > Appearance > Widgets.

5: Finally, I have a icon I would like to put on the top of the page and I was wondering if someone could show me how to do it also.

Upload the icon/image in your media and get the URL.

#site-logo a{
    width: IMAGE_WIDTH;
    height: IMAGE_HEIGHT;
    display: block;
    background: url(IMAGE_URL);
    }

1: I would like to remove the box that is above the main body of content that has the "Go To Profile", "Add A Listing", "Log In/Out" buttons on it. I was wondering if anyone could help me with that.

Would you please send me your login info so that I can check that link and suggest your some code?

To send details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.