directory plugin will not activate

site url:
http://www.bccinlandempire.com/

The directory plugin will not activate. I just got off the phone with the hosting provider and they said everything is working fine on the server end. It's the only plugin that will not activate. Can you please tell me what is causing this? Support access is on right now.

corn

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Corn,

I hope you're well today and thanks for your question!

I took a liberty of visiting your site and I've noticed that actually other plugins also do not activate via our WPMU DEV dashboard plugin. They are downloaded but do not install and although they appear on plugin list it's not possible to activate them also from there.

This is a bit unexpected but I suppose this may be caused either by some kind of plugin conflict or just prevented by some of your plugins. That said, could you please try disabling following plugins first:

- InfiniteWP Client
    - Jetpack
    - Wordfence

Please first delete the "Directory" plugin and then disable aforementioned plugins "one by one" each time trying to install and activate "Directory". If deactivating first plugin doesn't help, then please delete "Directory" again and move forward to the next plugin.

I didn't do this for you because it's a live site and I didn't want to "mess around" without your consent (as I may not be able to revert things back to current state using only the support access).

Let me know of the results please!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Corn,

Thanks for your replay.

This is something I'd need to investigate further and in order to do this I'd need to access your site and server directly. if it's possible, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- your site's WordPress admin login URL
    - admin login and password (may be a temporary account)
    - FTP credentials (hostname, username, password, port number if needed)
    - any other relevant URLs and information
    - link back to this thread

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.