Directory Titles

Hello Buddypress world. Looking for a bit of assistance. I am trying to change the titles of the directories. I have been very successful with title changes prior to this particular action.

Trying to change Members Directory to say Player Directory and Groups Directory to Team Directory. Here is the crazy part, I narrowed it down to create.php. found the titles, changed them, uploaded, checked my uploaded page to insure titles were changed on server, checked site and still shows Member and Group. After thoroughly searching the folders, I can't find another directive for the title names. Additionally looked through database as well. Anyone have any ideas?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ChrisnDani,

I changed them by changing them in the admin dashboard --> Pages and changed the title of the applicable page.

If the above does not help, which theme are you using?
    I am also wondering if they are hard coded into the theme.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Cpo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Call me an idiot or a genius here... I activated bp-default....It was perfect. As I re-activated BP-Columns it stayed perfect. Go figure.

Thanks for your suggestions...got me on the right mind set.... When in doubt reset it I guess. : )

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.