Directoy plugin does it support CSV or is it possible to add new data to database

Hello -

Also is there away to add csv from an other custom directory to wpmu directory program. In addition, can one add the new information to the database if this is not possible, if not the application is useless to us.

Thanks for your time,
Teli

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Teli and Rob,

@Teli not a problem and I have indeed changed the topic.

@Rob I noticed it was in the title and was after clarification because of the conflicting information and wanted to be sure before switching the topic which I have now done :slight_smile: Thanks Rob as always.

I am awaiting the new release of the Directory plugin produced by Arnold so we can determine the answer to this ticket after we have a look at the new version and if not built in I will still comment with a possible solution.

And thank you both for being WPMU Dev Members!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Teli,

The new version of the Directory plugin has been released.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.