Disable account and some other stuff

Hello, again.

1) Is there a way to limit the amount of sites the user can create trought their account? I only want a user to be able to create one website trough their admin panel.

2) Since im not going to use the PayPal method or packages listing, is there a way to disable "My account" in the users admin panel? Only "My Account" i still want users to be able to klick the " Premium Themes, Premium Plugins and Premium Support" from the admin panel of the user.

3) I made a test account earlier and i have some issues with accessing Premium plugins, i have given plugin permition in the Network Admin panel to the correct package. The Premium themes works fine, but when i klick the "Premium Plugins" from the users admin panel, i only get "Cheatin’ uh?" Did i miss out on something? I have added the permition from the Network admin panel, and since i only use one type of free package i know i have redirected the plugins to the correct account.

Thats it for now

Thanks

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

1) Is there a way to limit the amount of sites the user can create trought their account? I only want a user to be able to create one website trough their admin panel.

You can only do that with the Membership plugin currently. Sorry.

With Pro Sites you cannot limit the amount of blogs created. But you can use Pay To Blog to restrict their use until paid.

2) Since im not going to use the PayPal method or packages listing, is there a way to disable "My account" in the users admin panel? Only "My Account" i still want users to be able to klick the " Premium Themes, Premium Plugins and Premium Support" from the admin panel of the user.

You can use manual payments instead of Paypal, but how do you envisage they will pay and checkout? Or are you doing something else manual there?

For the "My Account" I presume you don't want it directing to pro-sites/?bid=2 ?

If so you would need to edit the plugin code to get ride of that or change the link.

3) I made a test account earlier and i have some issues with accessing Premium plugins, i have given plugin permition in the Network Admin panel to the correct package. The Premium themes works fine, but when i klick the "Premium Plugins" from the users admin panel, i only get "Cheatin’ uh?" Did i miss out on something?

Ya, you need to let them have access to the plugins, so in:

Admin --> Network Admin --> Settings --> Network Settings

Then "Enable administration menus". I've attached a screen.

Take care.

• Warlizz

1) Can i at least remove or hide the string "Create a New Site" So its not clickable at "My Sites" tab in the users admin panel? If so, where can i find the code for this?
    Here is a screenshot of the string i want removed from the users admin panel that will prevent the user to at least click the link from the admin panel "http://trileq.com/gone2.png" - Is this possible?

2) I am not going to use any payments through the plugin at all. This i will do manually trough something else. I would like to remove the text that says "My Account". If this is possible, from the users admin panel, in what file and what code should i edit to remove this?
    Here is a screenshot of the string i want removed from the users admin panel "http://trileq.com/gone.png" - Is this possible?

Thanks for helping me out.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

1) Can i at least remove or hide the string "Create a New Site" So its not clickable at "My Sites" tab in the users admin panel? If so, where can i find the code for this?
    Here is a screenshot of the string i want removed from the users admin panel that will prevent the user to at least click the link from the admin panel "http://trileq.com/gone2.png" - Is this possible?

Thats a WordPress thing, not a Pro Sites thing.

You can find a reference here:

/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/ms.php

Around line 661:

<a href="<?php echo apply_filters( 'wp_signup_location', network_home_url( 'wp-signup.php' ) ); ?>"><?php _e( 'Create a New Site' ); ?></a>

And:

/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php

Around line 439:

$actions['create-site'] = '<a href="' . network_admin_url('site-new.php') . '">' . __( 'Create a New Site' ) . '</a>';

This won't prevent them creating sites though, it will only hide a couple of links.

Our Membership plugin can restrict the amount of blogs a user can create. But its a different thing to Pro Sites (although it has some site hosting features)

There might also be another few references in WordPress. Also note, making core changes will mean everytime you update your WordPress install, you also have to update those changes again.

As a quicker way though, you could consider our Text change plugin:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/site-wide-text-change

Then make it replace the string with nothing.

2) I am not going to use any payments through the plugin at all. This i will do manually trough something else. I would like to remove the text that says "My Account". If this is possible, from the users admin panel, in what file and what code should i edit to remove this?
    Here is a screenshot of the string i want removed from the users admin panel "http://trileq.com/gone.png" - Is this possible?

There is no admin option for that, sorry.

Take care.

• Warlizz

Thanks alot for your help.

One more thing, you are mentioning Membership plugin to prevent more then one page from being created, does "Membership Lite" include this option? If so, does the Membership Lite integrate with Pro Sites plugin, or do i have to remove pro sites and use Membership Lite instead?

Im sorry for all my questions, but im not used to all these plugins

Thanks once more.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

One more thing, you are mentioning Membership plugin to prevent more then one page

Just so I'm sure I understand, are you talking pages or blogs here?

If its blogs then yeah.

If its pages within blogs then no, Pro Sites can handle quotas there though.

You would use the full version of Membership, that is the most up to date version and has just been rewritten:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership

Both plugins can be installed and run side by side so you wouldn't need to uninstall one.

Take care.