Disable all plugins - unable to access wp plugins page

I just updated some plugins on the plugins page. Immediately afterward I saw seeing MANY errors on the site Itried to go back to the plugins page I cannot access it now. I still have access to most admin functions but I get a php memory error when trying to access the plugins page.

I've read this post :
http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/

My question is how do I know what plugins I had enabled, there were more than 40 onstalled and only about 25 active.

This is a big problem for me so any help or suggestions would be awesome.

EDIT:

I expect that it's the easy social share buttons plugin that I just installed.
In PHPMyADMIN I find this:
a:21:{i:0;s:27:"LayerSlider/layerslider.php";i:1;s:25:"age-verify/age-verify.php";i:2;s:29:"custom-login/custom-login.php";i:3;s:53:"easy-bootstrap-shortcodes/osc_bootstrap_shortcode.php";i:4;s:55:"easy-pie-maintenance-mode/easy-pie-maintenance-mode.php";i:5;s:56:"easy-social-share-buttons3/easy-social-share-buttons.php";i:6;s:49:"enhanced-media-library/enhanced-media-library.php";i:7;s:16:"filters/init.php";i:8;s:39:"heartbeat-control/heartbeat-control.php";i:9;s:38:"hide-title/dojo-digital-hide-title.php";i:10;s:27:"js_composer/js_composer.php";i:11;s:33:"layered-popups/layered-popups.php";i:12;s:47:"regenerate-thumbnails/regenerate-thumbnails.php";i:13;s:23:"revslider/revslider.php";i:14;s:25:"sucuri-scanner/sucuri.php";i:15;s:87:"woocommerce-colororimage-variation-select/woocommerce-colororimage-variation-select.php";i:16;s:27:"woocommerce/woocommerce.php";i:17;s:45:"wp-live-chat-support/wp-live-chat-support.php";i:18;s:41:"yith-woocommerce-ajax-navigation/init.php";i:19;s:37:"yith-woocommerce-ajax-search/init.php";i:20;s:34:"yith-woocommerce-wishlist/init.php";}

Can I just change that to this:
a:21:{i:0;s:27:"LayerSlider/layerslider.php";i:1;s:25:"age-verify/age-verify.php";i:2;s:29:"custom-login/custom-login.php";i:3;s:53:"easy-bootstrap-shortcodes/osc_bootstrap_shortcode.php";i:4;s:55:"easy-pie-maintenance-mode/easy-pie-maintenance-mode.php";i:6;s:49:"enhanced-media-library/enhanced-media-library.php";i:7;s:16:"filters/init.php";i:8;s:39:"heartbeat-control/heartbeat-control.php";i:9;s:38:"hide-title/dojo-digital-hide-title.php";i:10;s:27:"js_composer/js_composer.php";i:11;s:33:"layered-popups/layered-popups.php";i:12;s:47:"regenerate-thumbnails/regenerate-thumbnails.php";i:13;s:23:"revslider/revslider.php";i:14;s:25:"sucuri-scanner/sucuri.php";i:15;s:87:"woocommerce-colororimage-variation-select/woocommerce-colororimage-variation-select.php";i:16;s:27:"woocommerce/woocommerce.php";i:17;s:45:"wp-live-chat-support/wp-live-chat-support.php";i:18;s:41:"yith-woocommerce-ajax-navigation/init.php";i:19;s:37:"yith-woocommerce-ajax-search/init.php";i:20;s:34:"yith-woocommerce-wishlist/init.php";}